Monday, January 14, 2013

Mr. Peterson's 2013 Legislative Survey


One of the great opportunities for feedback from constituents is our yearly survey.  This year's survey is quite a bit different from the others I have sent in the past.  Go ahead and take a read.



I received feedback from someone saying that the questions were too biased.  The questionnaire was not written by a statistician. Nor was it written by an intern as in past years.  As the author, you can blame me for any weaknesses (or humor) you read into this year's survey.  Nevertheless, it is a great opportunity for you to get a feel for the issues we are dealing with and send me your feedback about whatever is on your mind.  I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. The questionaire which was mailed via the postal service was not sent postage prepaid - so if we want to let our representative know we have to pay for it. Isn't that convenient?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, if a postage stamp is problematic, I suggest email or giving me a call. I am available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or... we can drop it off at said legislator's house (: I did think it was a good survey. You know that you can always count on the Jefferson Peanut gallery to give you input any time... Have fun down there.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Criticism, insights, questions and queries are always welcome. However, please be civil and composed in your presentation. I moderate comments, so be patient while waiting for your comment to appear. Debate is welcome, trolling is not.