Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THANK YOU!


We prevailed last night in our bid for the House of Representatives in Utah House District 9 and I want to thank all those who contributed their time and resources to our race.  It took a lot of hard work and without the efforts of our volunteers and contributors we would not have been able to make this possible.

I am humbled by the opportunity to serve and I am ready to get to work for our district and to bring the spotlight to Ogden.  Please let me know what issues and concerns you have.  You can email or call.

Thank you so much and lets make Ogden a great place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Criticism, insights, questions and queries are always welcome. However, please be civil and composed in your presentation. I moderate comments, so be patient while waiting for your comment to appear. Debate is welcome, trolling is not.