Monday, March 15, 2010

CANDIDACY ANNOUNCEMENT: Utah House District 9


Its time to announce my candidacy for Utah's House District 9.  I look forward to another exciting and invigorating campaign.  With your help and smart work on my campaign's part, I am confident we will prevail.

Many people ask me why I am running.  I honestly feel that I have been blessed with a unique set of talents and that putting those to work for the public is an appropriate way for me to give back for the gifts I have been given.


I look forward to dealing with the issues that are confronting the constituents of downtown Ogden.  I anticipate that State budget cuts, economic stress, and other issues will likely be on the forefront of people's minds as we move into this election season.  However, I will be visiting one-on-one with my constituents to discover which issues are most important to them. 

If you would like to volunteer or make a contribution to my campaign, please contact me directly at 801-390-1480 or jpeterson@xmission.com.

Let's make it a great campaign season!

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy, May I be the first to congratulate you on your decision to run for state office. It is in the true Washington/Jefferson tradition to answer ones call to engage in civic duty for a season and then return to private life. You will be an awesome representative for what has been a long time under
    appreciated and under represented Ogden area

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Criticism, insights, questions and queries are always welcome. However, please be civil and composed in your presentation. I moderate comments, so be patient while waiting for your comment to appear. Debate is welcome, trolling is not.