Saturday, March 6, 2010

Book Review: The Dog Poop Initative

 
My mother emailed me a week ago saying she was sending me "the best book" and to look for it in the mail.  I got it today.  

Let me tell you that everyone needs to get a copy of The Dog Poop Initiative by Kirk Weisler.  Don't judge a book by its cover.  Its a lesson on leadership, self-reliance, and initiative.  The illustrations are quite amusing and the story is one we have all experienced before but never had it told to us in children's book form.  Great for kids and adults. A must read...no kidding.

However, I do question what made my mother see the cover and then think of me. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Criticism, insights, questions and queries are always welcome. However, please be civil and composed in your presentation. I moderate comments, so be patient while waiting for your comment to appear. Debate is welcome, trolling is not.