Monday, May 9, 2016

Candidate Surveys: NRA and Utah Sierra Club




One of the exciting and often tedious parts of being a candidate for office is the request to fill out dozen's of candidate questionnaires.  I find this often to be a great opportunity to quantify my views and demonstrate my political philosophy.

So, here are two surveys I received and my responses.  One is from the NRA and the other is from the Sierra Club:





I hope you enjoyed reading these.  If you have any other questions or concerns about my views on the issues, don't hesitate to CONTACT ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Criticism, insights, questions and queries are always welcome. However, please be civil and composed in your presentation. I moderate comments, so be patient while waiting for your comment to appear. Debate is welcome, trolling is not.