Sunday, April 18, 2010

Boxing: Neil Hansen Tries to Take Down Brad Dee

Interesting developments from Neil Hansen's camp today. I thought he was done with attacks on Republican leadership with his press conference calling for Speaker Clark to resign. Clearly, I was mistaken. This week he filed criminal charges against Brad Dee saying that Dee threatened his brother's job.

Here is a video of the Channel 4 story:



It looks like a case of he-said-he-said.

I agree with Neil when he says that legislators need to be held accountable for what they do. That is exactly why I am running against him.

We are off to the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Criticism, insights, questions and queries are always welcome. However, please be civil and composed in your presentation. I moderate comments, so be patient while waiting for your comment to appear. Debate is welcome, trolling is not.